Get the latest gossip

Gary Barlow's mansion raid probe gets a huge update after a gang of thieves targeted his £6 million home while he performed with Take That


The Take That star's home was targeted by a gang of thieves in April 2024, while he performed with the band on Ant and Dec 's Saturday Night Takeaway .

A probe into a raid at Gary Barlow's £6 million mansion has reportedly been dropped by police, after a gang of thieves targeted the singer's property last year The Take That star's home was targeted by a gang of thieves in April 2024, while he performed with the band on Ant and Dec 's Saturday Night Takeaway (pictured) Saying: 'The two oldest ones [Daniel and Emily] have kind of gone into medicine and physiology - studying strength and conditioning - and my youngest one, Daisy, I'm not too sure what she's heading for but again, she's very studious… unlike me and my wife,' he says.

Get the Android app

Or read this on Daily Mail

Read more on:

Photo of Gary Barlow

Gary Barlow

Related news:

News photo

Take That's Gary Barlow reveals family strain after wife gave him 'yellow card'

News photo

Gary Barlow enjoys a night out with his son Daniel, 24, to watch some Premier League football as Chelsea take on Southampton at Stamford Bridge

News photo

Robbie Williams says Gary Barlow was 'stitched up' and made to look very 'arrogant' in BBC BoyBands Forever documentary as he addresses feud